Weaving people development and creating the desired outcomes
At their core, our immersion workshops, focus on expanding the adaptive capacity of people and organisations. Adaptive capacities are the abilities that enable everyone to choose how they can respond to an unpredictable change in a complex and uncertain environment. Responses are nuanced and require gaining insight and broadening our perspectives. This is a combination of learning something new, unlearning, and letting go as people transform their understanding of what is required of them at this moment, and the next moment.
Hallmarks of our developmental workshops
- We only transfer the knowledge that is required.
- We disrupt mindsets by nudging people to think differently about the matter at hand and their future.
- We step away from overly formulaic and static processes.
- People across the eco-system are encouraged to think differently about the issue at hand.
- Expand participants’ awareness of how they can increase their range of action choices by examining their mindsets.
- Use of frameworks that create a context for participants to actively from their interactions with others.